About Me

My photo
Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, South Africa

Thursday, June 13, 2013

ACHIEVE THAT DREAM!

I can only speak from personal experience, but separate from anything else that I've done with my life; one of my greatest achievements has been as a writer. I started off against all odds. At high school I was laughed at when I said that I want to be a writer. Maybe it was because I made the statement way back during the Apartheid era when there wasn't that many opportunities for Coloureds. Today I am a published author with more than four books and my articles and poems featuring in countless magazines and websites.

Dear reader, you were born with talents, gifts or strengths. But in order to clearly understand these attributes you must first dig deep to discover them. Once discovered you can use them in a way that brings joy to others.

I believe that you have a dream of writing a book. I can hear you saying loud and clear that you are not willing to only wish or dream about writing your book. I know that you are ready to move into action and achieve the dream that's inside of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My childhood days during the Christmas season on my grandparents' farm in Alexandria

 Whenever I hear a song or experience the smell of farm food, it feels like I’m being transported back to my childhood days on a farmhouse i...